Saturday 1 April 2017

#SUMMERVIBES


Hello! Lovely Ladies! I am back with another post for you guys and this time it's the summer brunch look. Who doesn't want to hangout with their friends and chill around? And what if your squad is planning up for a brunch party, you obviously have to look the best! For summer we can go for some pretty whites or sky blue shades to keep ourselves as cool as possible. Collaborating with Radhika Jagtap again, she will be showcasing another way of midi dress styling for all the sporty chicks out there! Read till the end to know more about her outfit details!As we all know darker shades tend to absorb heat and lighter colours reflect back. Keeping this phenomena in mind I have created this easy to go look, So without any futher dues let's get started.

Photography: Krishna Pillai





For this look I went with my floral white midi-dress with a light blue sleevless denim jacket. Keeping the focus on my summer phenomena I paired both of them together. I added up my statement earrings and star hand cuff with this look. I went for my pink heels and metallic grey handbag that compliment my whole attire. This is a very classy yet easy to carry in the scotching summer heat!

Details: 
Dress: ONLY
Jacket: Splash
Heels: Flea Shoppers
Hand bag: Baggit
Earrings: Local Shop






Follow Radhika on Instagram: @_radhikajagtap and go through her profile for her outfit deatils! 
Also show some love on @kpclickz as Krishna has this amazing collection up on his page which is a must watch!

So here the post comes to an end. Hope you guys liked it and do let me know your reviews! See you soon with another post! Till then stay tuned.

Signing Out,
Kshitija Adsul.


No comments:

Post a Comment