Thursday 6 April 2017

Royalty Redefined!



Hello Lovely Ladies! I am back with yet another post featuring the ravinishing collection from Rajkumari, Designed by Richa Haware. Blue has always been my go to colour and I am in an extremely dedicated and serious relationship with it! I believe blue can never go wrong in any aspect be it traditional, formal, casual or bohemian. Royalty is defined by it's elegance and that what even Rajkumari is about! Pure authentic embroidery and tint of golden shimmer shine make a perfect combination for a Wedding reception evening.

PHOTOGRAPHY: KRISHNA PILLAI





Makeup and Hair : Rashi Agarwal

This voluminous gown is handcrafted in silk gazar, duchess satin, silk crepes and jacquards. Intrictae handwork and embellishments adorn the collection, paying homage to the extraordinary details. 
Spell magic in a navy blue gown with rich work. 
For my makeup, We went for this heavily done smokey eye adding up some false lashes to give it depth and make it look loud. With the lip we went for a casual red that would compliment my attire even more. Also for my hairdo we did the beach curls in some sections to give my hair a little bit of volume because of the short length. Keeping the accessorizing part very minimal I chose to go for my circular shaped earrings that would complete the entire look and not make it over the top!







Liked this post? Let me know! Feel free to drop any reviews. And do not forget to check out the previous posts from the #RAJKUMARIWEEK if you haven't done it yet! Will see you tommorow with my next post till then stay tuned and stay happy <3

Signing Out,
Kshitija Adsul.

Follow me on Instagram @kshitija_fashionspectrum for all the updates about the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment