Saturday 9 May 2015

Vacation styling!


Summer-spring break 2k15!

Okay! So here is something really different on the blog this time. Its like a STYLE AND TRAVEL post. As all of you guys know I had been to Coorg also known as Kodagu, is an administrative district in Karnataka, India. It occupies an area of 4,102 square kilometres in the Western Ghats of southwestern Karnataka. The destination which I visited was Madikeri.
As you all know summers up and we have been waiting for a much needed summer break, here is what I am sharing with you guys, my Coorg holiday experience.

DAY 1

Airport scenes. 


Now starting with my travel scenes, I decided to wear a simple denim shirt and my favorite navy blue jeans pairing it with my nude boots. Keep your clothes simple yet sexy while traveling. As it was the air journey it was not that tiring. Do not accessorize your outfit much while traveling. Simpler the outfit easier to carry! 
I just added up my blue tinted glares on this outfit which was the statement piece in my travel wear.


DETAILS: glares- bandra
                   denim shirt- colaba shopping street
                   jeans- only
                   boots- bandra

DAY 2 

A day relaxing.


I opted for a striped top in pink and white combination. It was pretty af! *-* I paired up my top with a pair of white jeans and my pink footwear. I kept my make up simple and applied a light pink tinted lip colour. Accessorizing my look with these shades complete my outfit of the day :)



Spa *_* was the most relaxing thing I experienced there. Peaceful place and a slow music with that relaxing session was heaven. The ambiance and the hospitality there was excellent. This is what we call a perfect beginning to your holiday!
     DETAILS: Top: Reliance trends
                        Jeans: ONLY
                        Footwear: Colaba
                        Watch: Fastrack
                        Glares: Bandra 


DAY 3

Nature Walks!

Many of them love nature. So do I. Like yes, I wasn't too much attached to nature, but I am sure even a person who is not interested in nature will start loving it. My love for nature also grew because of my friend Riyansh Shah who is crazy about birds. Coming to the nature in Coorg, the most beautiful place I visited was the DUBARE ELEPHANT CAMP. Oh my god, this place was so much fun. We walked in the river and crossed it, did elephant bathing, drank coconut water which is the speciality of southern India, did river rafting and clicked hell lot of pictures.

Yeah so what I wore the other day, I opted for my hot shorts with a very funky pattern in white and navy blue patches. Contrast to these pants I wore my plain white top with silver shimmer studs attached to its sleevs which give it cute look.
I kept my hair tied up so that my designer top could be visible. I went on for a light pink lipstick so that I do not look over dressed.

        DETAILS: Top: OMG
                           Shorts: Shoppers Stop
                           Glares: Bandra
                           Watch: Fastrack
 

DAY 4

Last day in Coorg!

               Lol, that peace sign is my favorite and I am too obsessed with it. :p So, it was my last day in coorg and I was pretty much sure I am going to miss this place very badly. Now, as you can see in the picture, my outfit of the day quite funky and tangy. I went for a top with red lips and the UK flag printed on it. This time I opted for my trusted pair of comfy black leggings. They are easy to carry and look good on girls with plumy thighs. I wore my silver footwear with my outfit and added up my all time favorite red shade of lipstick. These squared shades complimented my look
DETAILS: Top: Bandra
                                         Glares: New york shopping
                           Footwear: Bandra 
                        Pants: Local shop
 


We enjoyed our last day spending time in the coffee lounge trying different types of coffee flavors. This was one of the most beautiful place I had ever seen till date and I am pretty sure you guys will also love to visit this destination. The next day we left of Mumbai and I was already missing this place.
Summing up my blog post with a simple tip; You can always look sexy when you carry your outfit properly. Its you attitude and stance which helps you to look prettier than any dress up you do. So as I say don't just do fashion, baby Be Fashion! :* 
~*~
   

No comments:

Post a Comment