Tuesday 19 May 2015

DAILY ROUTINE!


Oh yeah! I am back with something really simple yet interesting for all the girls out there. My daily dressup routine. Many of them asked me to share my daily routine with people so here I am. Okay, so lets get started. :)

#1

Even tone. 


These are the two products I use to even my skin tone.I use MAYBELLINE matte mousse on daily basis. This is the medium 1 (sandy beige) which is suitable for girls who have dusky skin tone like me. Then next is the SMASHBOX HD FOUNDATION which I prefer using only when I have to go for a party or any function. Its with SPF 15 which helps protecting my skin even in the hot sun. The shade of my foundation is LIGHT (L4). Blend the mousse or your foundation with your finger tips or a brush. Anything will do. I mainly do not apply powder after applying mousse because you really don't need it. The mousse blends perfectly and your skin tone looks even.

#2

Enhance your eyes.


So the next thing I apply is the eyeliner *_* Like woah! It changes your look. These are some of my favorite eyeliners, LOREAL PARIS LINEUR INTENSE (carbon black), LAKME ABSOLUTE SHINE LINE, ELLE 18 AND DYNAMIC liquid linear. I always go for a petal shaped eyeliner or a wing. The eye linear enhances your eyes and gives it a completely different look.


Then you can apply mascara on your eyelashes to make it look more beautiful. Apply thin mascara brush for daily use and a thick brush for parties or functions. The only brand I trust for my mascara choice is COVERGIRL. I use a navy blue shade for my lashes which mostly looks like black though. Because blue is love. :*


So last what you apply is your kajal. LAKME EYECONIC kajal is the only kajal I count on. I use the white and the black shade. The white kajal lets your eyes look lively and the black works like a beautiful border to your waterline.

#3

Lipcolour love!

Okay so now lipsticks are my favorite. They just add a finishing touch to your face and make you look stunning. I have got a wide range of lipcolours and I would love to share my colour schemes with you and hope it helps you pick out the right colour whenever you go shopping.

THE REDS.

 
Going from left to right, I have got these sexy shades of red with me. First is ADS fashion lipstick code A06116C, second is LOREAL PARIS RESILIENT RAISIN code 829 and the third on is COLORBAR USA PINK CHIFFON code 31M. The colorbar lipstick which has the name as pink chiffon is not exactly pink but is red with a tint of pink. Reds go on any outfit you wear.I will like to ask you not to put it on every casual outfit you own. The reason behind it is, your red lipstick is eye catching. It is meant to be a statement colour in you outfit,if your outfit is pretty vibrant and colourful .Where as in a party outfit the red compliments your look and matches perfectly. Red is meant for showing off the lip shape so always keep in mind that you should apply the lipstick on your lip line too.
 
THE PINKS.



I own 5 pink lip shades - From left to right it goes like first, LOREAL PARIS: TENDER BERRY code 519. Second, ARTISTRY: SWEET code 239. Third, COLOUR SURGE: PRECIOUS PINK CODE 121. Fourth, LAKME 9 TO 5: SCARLET DRILL code MR3. Fifth, LOREAL PARIS: RAMBLING ROSE 212. Pinks can be used on casuals as well as party outfits because they are pretty light and look perfectly gorgeous. You can add a tint of red to pink lip colour to make it look more sexy!

THE ABSTRACT COLORS.


So mostly girls don't like to apply abstract shades of lip colour like purple, orange or dark brown etc. I have these two colors which are quite normal for some yet weird for others. I own two colours one is orange (right side) and one is reddish maroon (left side). The orange one is of MISS ROSE code 07 and the reddish maroon is of COLORBAR: CELEBRITY code 37M. It is on you that how to go about with these shades. If you want a bold look go with a darker shade if you want a simple look just apply two strokes on you lips. 

THE NUDES.


Left: COLORBAR USA: MYSTERIOUS NUDE 006.
Right: GIVENCHY: BEIGE PLUM 102.
Nudes are all time perfect shades. We can use nudes on daily basis. They blend with your lip tone and give it a more natural look than usual. Casuals and nudes are a great combination.

#4 

THE NAIL COLOURS.

Shimmers.

Left: COLORBAR: EXCLUSIVE 56 
Right: NICOLE: MI FANTASIA NI GO2 
 
NUDES.


Left: GIVENCHY: BEIGE MOUSSELINE 02
Right: COLORBAR: PRETTY PLEASE 2

Abstracts.


All the three: COLORBAR
BLUE: BLUR TOPAZ 91
ORANGE: TANGERINE MOJITO 095
GREEN: LIME MARGARITA 096

PINKS.


Left: COLORBAR: RUST LUST
Centre: GIVENCHY: FUCHSIA IRRESISTIBLE 05
Right: COLORBAR: PINK LADY 094

So, I am done with today's work. Here was my daily routine which I loved to share with you guys. As I mentioned in the start that people wanted me to do this and I thought about it. So feel free to comment below and let me know your views. Thankyou. :* :) tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment