Monday 7 March 2016

A ROYAL AFFAIR! (Part 1)



Hello Lovely Ladies! Firstly, A Happy Women's Day to all of you. We run the world, without a women the world would not have progressed this well. They say, " Behind every successful man there is a women!" Yes true. She is a mother, she is daughter, she is a wife, she is a sister, SHE IS A WOMEN!
 So on this very special day, I am going to write my first blog post of the year 2016! I guess no other day would have been the best for my first write-up of the year. Dedicated to all the strong women, the important ladies in my life and my beautiful mother!

A ROYAL AFFAIR

(Part 1 of the big fat Indian weddings)

SANGEET/ RING CEREMONY LOOK




I have seriously paired up some of my old stuff in my wardrobe which I found the other day for a perfect sangeet or an engagement look! Most of the girls must be having a white ghagra with golden  border because its one of the wardrobe essentials! 




I have paired up my golden blouse with my white ghagra and used my mom's old salvar suit dupatta. With that I went for some golden jhumkas and traditional footwear! 
Gold has always been the best colour to flaunt in weddings and functions. Cannot think of a pretty outfit? Search your wardrobe I am sure every one of you will find something beautiful for such events. My dupatta had a lot of work, so I did not accessorize myself much. And at the end a bindi on the forehead completes this entire look! Beautiful isn't it?



CLICK CREDITS: SAAHIL MADHAVI :D Follow him on Instagram @sincere_devil for great pictures! 
So, Will posting part 2 soon! ;) Till then stay tuned and keep loving. 

Signing out,
KSHITIJA ADSUL. 

Instagram handle: kshitija_fashionspectrum
Facebook: Kshitija Adsul






3 comments: