Monday 28 December 2015

New Year with Flyrobe ft. KOOVS!


Hello Lovelies! OH MY GOD!! It's soon going to be 2016, Like seriously? How did 2015 come to an end so early? But I swear 2015 was the best year of my life and enjoyed a lot. Made new friends, started my own blog, celebrated my 17th birthday in the bestestestest way possible, met some really special people and my family just extended even more <3 Isn't it awesome? 

SHOT BY: DARWIN ANTONY

Okay! So now talking about this post, I thought let's go for an INDO-WESTERN look this party season. The new years eve is the time when all the girls worry about their outfits. " What should I wear?", " How will it look?" , " I want it to look the best!", " I need something different and unique to stand out from the rest of the crowd" Calm down girl, hold on! FLYROBE is at your rescue :') 
















As I had mentioned about FLYROBE in my last post you guys must have got an idea about what it is exactly! Its a super sexy idea and is a reason for always a new fashion or a trend a girl can carry every time she steps out.















In this post I am wearing this orange and silver patched up slit top from Koovs. It is an Indo- Western look and is super comfortable. This kind of slit top can be a great pick for your new years eve. Have a look.






































You can go with your trusted pair of black or blue jeans with silver footwear as the dress consists of silver shimmer on top. Strictly do not go for silver pants under this, it looks awful. Do not accessorize yourself a lot, let your dress do the talking. 


Details: Top: Flyrobe (koovs)
              Jeans: Shoppers Stop
              Earrings: Swarovski
              Footwear: Red shoes




















So! Ending this post now and hope to see you guys soon.
A Very Happy New Year to all the followers! Have a great year ahead! :D 

Signing out.
With love,
Kshitija Adsul.

No comments:

Post a Comment