Tuesday 15 March 2016

Black in trend! :D (part 3)


BLACK IN TREND!

The reception look!

Hello ,Now that the wedding is over all the ladies gear up for the reception party and do you guys know what is the main part of the reception the beautiful attire we girls carry ;) 
It's always who looks the best thing during weddings but lets make it who looks the most unique <3





For my reception styling chose a golden based heavy designed saree because it looks really royal and happening! With that I have paired up a black high neck top with long sleeves to give my attire more like a royal look!
Did you guys notice my saree styling? I have not worn it the normal way. Instead of taking my saree pallu from right hand side to the left shoulder, I have taken it from the right hand side of the saree to my right shoulder. It looks like a dupatta! Something new ;) 
For accessories I have opted for a beautiful pair of black stone rings and earrings. Did a slight braid knot as my hairstyle.
Hair style credits: Disha Raut :)

DETAILS:
Saree: SOCH
Top: Allen Solly
Accessories: Local 




CLICK CREDITS: SAKSHI RAUT <3
Follow her on Instagram@_sakshi_raut_

I hope you guys liked this post and do share your views! Signing out for now, will come back with the last post of the BIG FAT INDIAN WEDDING soon! 

Instagram : @kshitija_fashionspectrum 
Fcabeook: Kshitija Adsul 

With love, 
xoxo!









1 comment: