Wednesday 9 March 2016

Band Baja Barat! (Part2)


Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! I am back! The most important part of the wedding is the 'jaymala / fere' And what can be more better than a red and yellow two piece outfit? Everyone wants to look the best in the wedding, So here is a simple yet elegant way you can style your ghagra choli!

BAND BAJA BARAT! 

PART 2

THE JAYMALA / FERE






Okay! So I have kept my outfit quite simple because I always think weddings are hectic, like there is a lot of work to do. Greeting the guests, looking after the bride and the groom, helping family members in preparations etc. So rather than accessorizing much, I would love to go for less layering of my ornaments.  
I have worn my old Bharatnatyam ornaments which I had used 5 years ago, two statement pieces in my hand ( the kadas ) and with that my petal shaped earrings. All my accessories are pearl based with red and green stones having an intricate design. Elegant isn't it? 






Click Credits: SAKSHI RAUT

Follow her on instagram @_sakshi_raut_ for more creative work!

Okay then, Tada guys! Will be posting Reception and cocktail party look soon! :D Till then stay tuned <3

 Instagram handle; kshitija_fashionspectrum
Facebook: Kshitija Adsul
Follow me on snapchat for some behind the scenes: ksh_1998

Signing out, 
KSHITIJA ADSUL.


No comments:

Post a Comment