Sunday 19 February 2017

The Power of Makeup!



Hello Girls! I am back with yet another post for you guys! This post is something more on the make-up related section yet defines the simplest of look you can carry for this season. This look is for highly summerish weather where all you need is to be comfortable in your clothing. So, before I start up with my post I would love to give you guys a small heads up to the main person behind this simple yet sassy look!

Yes Girls, The magician behind my all so lovely look is Sakshi Tejpaul! I can say that I was very fortunate to work with this MAC PRO-MAKEUP ARTIST <3
She flew down all the way from Doha for her work related tour and did this collaboration which was something I never imagined!
She is one of the finest make up artists from MAC Doha and has a life changing attitude towards her passionate career. Talking to her about the 'POWER OF MAKE-UP' was one hell of an experience. She has motivated me to such an extent that now I no more feel insecure about myself be it my body, skin, height or anything that will ever bring me down! She has this beautiful way of doing the make-up and doesn't make it look that complicated as it looks. She also explained each and every step while doing the make-up also giving me reasons to why the product was used there at that moment. I am in love with her :p as well as her techniques! Here is a picture of this gorgeous lady in one for her off-beat make-up shoot! BOLD and BEAUTIFUL isn't it? <3


According to me: Make-up is the layer of confidence. If something can make you confident and happy there is nothing wrong in doing it. It's an ART, art of colours! A field of expirements. An art of gaining self appreciation, makes you feel beautiful not only from the outside but also the inside! Use it as a gift and not a tool to hide your inner self. Enhance yourself and be you, with a tiny pinch of makeup! Because a little make-up never hurts ;)













































































Because we believe in less is more, we came up with extremely achievable look to give you a fresh dewy glowing makeup.
As a primer we used Aloevera gel which will not only hydrate your skin but will also keep it in place for hours.
We used Mac studio finish concealer which was used to cover all the minor darkness on the face followed by a concealer above it.
BB cream was used concentrated on the centre of the face and was blended out downwards in the direction of the facial hair.
Then the Concealer was also used above the eye lid as a base for the eyeshadow too.
A matte dark brown eye shadow was used to contour the eye  and to create warmth a velvet finish shadow was used on the rest of the eye lid with the face highlighter in the inner corner of the eye to make it pop and look bright.
The same matte brown eyeshadow can be used to contour the cheek bones, nose and jaw line with a neutral colour blush on the apples of the cheek.

If u have a neutral shimmering eyeshadow you can also use it on the high points of your face like cheek bones, bridge of the nose, Cupid bow and the brow bone as a highlighter to get that gorgeous glow. 
We used it over our highlighter to get that highlight that shines brighter than the sun.
On the lips we used a nude shade called Velvet teddy and to give it defination and lined it with spice lip liner.
We used demi wispies from Ardel for lashes with Duo glue which is by far the best lash glue ever I have come across.


Here are some closeups from the heavenly done make-up <3








About the outfit, I went for a very subtle boho look as to compliment my make-up. I used a mens tee-shirt and paired it up with my trusted pair of long black palazzos. I tied a knot to the tee to make it look more boho and feminine. Along with the outfit I took my nude sling and did some layering on with my choker. Keeping the accessories minimal and letting the hand cuff be the statement piece I went with freezy beach curls and black heels. 

Details:
Tee: Allen Solly
Palazzo : Max Fashions
Sling: Gifted
Heels: Local shop
Choker: Gifted
Layered Neckpiece: Forever 21
Handcuff: Local Shop
Handcuff: Local shop





PICTURES CREDITS: DARWIN ANTONY AND PRATEEK LIGADE

Hope this post helped you guys and I am extremely sorry for not being that active with my blog but with my fashion designing and BA studies I am trying to manage my blog too :) Hope things go well and I keep posting stuff for you guys! Thankyou for all the love and support, keep doing it!

Signing off,
KSHITIJA ADSUL.



No comments:

Post a Comment