Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween 2k15!


Boooo! :p Hey girls. I am back with this spectacular dress up post for Halloween. Do you want to look the best, being simple yet sexy? This collab collection from KOOVS.COM by the fabulous designer duo PANKAJ AND NIDHI has it all! Have you heard about the little black dress? Here is another example of a  dress keeping in mind the monochrome colour scheme. So let me share with you guys how I carried this look. ;)

SHOT BY: DARWIN ANTONY <3

#1
For my first look I paired up my RayBan glares with the attire and tied my hair up into a pony tail to give it a  hot chick look. You can either wear black boots (for a typical cowboy kind of a look with a black hat) or wear white/silver shimmer heels (the way I did, for the party look). 

TIP: RED LIPCOLOUR IS A MUST. MAROONS WILL ALSO DO. GLOSSY OR MATTE ANYTHING WILL LOOK GREAT.
HAIR TIP: STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR FOR SUCH LOOKS. BECAUSE PONY TAILS LOOK SEXIEST WITH STRAIGHT HAIR.





#2
Now this a simple yet stylish look with letting your hair free and a hand accessory adding up the glamour will surely make you look the best. A pair of heels is the only perfect footwear you can go with.
A funky hand accessory is a great pair-up for such designed dresses. 

TIP: RED/ BLACK NAIL COLOUR IS THE ONLY PERFECT MATCH WITH THIS ATTIRE. YOU CAN KEEP ROSE PINK AS THE LAST OPTION IF RED/ BLACK DOES NOT SUIT YOUR SKIN TONE. 

HAIR TIP: CURLS WILL LOOK THE BEST WITH THIS LOOK. GIRLS WITH SHORT HAIR GO FOR LOOSE CURLS AND THE ONES WITH LONG HAIR GO FOR STRONGER CURLS.




DETAILS: Dress: KOOVS.COM [Pankaj and Nidhi collection]
                 Hand Accessory: Simply Versatile
                 Heels: Red shoes 
                 Glares: RayBan


So this is how I styled the Pankaj and Nidhi collection collab with koovs. Like seriously I am so in love with this site. Damn :p Jokes apart, wishing you all a very Happy Halloween :) 
Signing out. 
With love, Kshitija Adsul.



No comments:

Post a Comment