Saturday 4 July 2015

Birthday Post!! ^_^


Finally the wait is over!! The best shoot till date is up! It was my birthday on 1st of July and so I was super excited for my new birthday dress. I had a birthday week where I actually celebrated my birthday everyday :P Crazy isn't it?
In this post I will be posting outfit number 1 from all the looks I had planned for my birthday! So, lets get started!




This is definitely one of the dresses added to my favorites! Because black is love <3 The minute I saw it online I knew its making its way to the blog soon and I have to get hold of it. I actually created a look in my head and was successful in presenting it the way I planned it.I ordered this dress from KOOVS.COM. This online fashion store is one of the best place where you can get stuffs which you desire to buy online. 



I opted for my gold base hand cuff and neck slings. My golden shimmer heels made up a great pair with my outfit. Red boots or Black heels will also do with such kind of an outfit. As the neck of the dress is tall and covers up your collar bones do not go for neck fitted pieces, always go for long neck slings with such kind of a fitted neck. Coming to the makeup section, I opted for a smoky eye makeup with nude skin toning. Maroons, Reds or Dark brown shades of lipsticks are best with black.
Golden shimmer baser on my cheek bones enhances my face shape and highlighted the look even more.




DETAILS: Dress: KOOVS
                    Neck slings: Forever 21
                    Rings: Colaba
                    Hand cuff: Inorbit 
                    Footwear: Catwalk
        

So finally this was my birthday outfit! <3 Hope you guys liked it please comment your suggestions down there and sty tuned for the next post!



And special thanks to VAIBHAV DHANAWADE, ROSHAN MANDAVKAR AND SUREN TRIPATHI for the beautiful pictures. Do follow " THE FIRST FRAMES" on instagram @thefirstframes !!







  



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
    Latest jewelry

    ReplyDelete