Saturday 20 June 2015

Monochrome piece!





Hello there! Its the weekend again! I sometimes feel that the entire week just flies. Anyways, so I have been trying to do regular outfit posts because I know most of the viewers love looking at outfits. Personally I love looking at outfits myself, browsing through blogs and having a look at perspectives of individual styles. 






I have being wanting to try this jumpsuit since a very long time but I did not do so because I knew I will be investing very less time in it and wearing it rarely. So when this time saw this piece in my wardrobe I planned to wear it for my next post. Now this jumpsuit being all in a monochrome technique which I am in forever love with, I planned to go a little quirky with my styling. I opted for my plain black long shrug/ robe, with my favorite black heels. To add up to the look I wore my black beads neck piece with a silver base. Keeping my hair simply flowing down on my shoulders I planned out my look. 


DETAILS: Jumpsuit: OMG
                    Robe: Local shop
                    Heels: Shoppers stop
                    Neck piece: Globus
               


So, see ya people! Keeping this post short and sweet I am signing out now. Meet you soon with a fresh new post. Right here. Till then stay tuned. :*



No comments:

Post a Comment