Tuesday 8 August 2017

FashionSpectrumxAyeshaAccessories ( Look 1)


Hello Ladies! Welcome back to my blog and thankyou for reading this blog. Firstly, apologies for being so late with this blogpost but this is now going to continue for the next whole year, sad that I am still going to struggle with blogging and college going hand in hand. But I will be making sure that I keep posting a few blogs for you guys whenever and wherever I get time! * Fingers Crossed * 

Let's move on to todays post, If you guys are active on your social media and see the pictures I post you guys know that I had recently collaborated with Ayesha Accessories for their amazingly amazing collection. You doesn't love jewellery and accessories that make your outfit look even more beautiful? We all invest in top trending accessories and Ayesha has been my go to place since the time I remember also it is my big time saviour for all my looks may it be casual to chic or funky to classic! So without any delay let's move on to the post.

Photography: Angad Pinjari Makeup: Namrata TatariaLocation Courtesy: Mojo's Bistro, Vashi






I have created two tremendously opposite looks with Ayesha Accessories and this is the first look I am sharing with you guys. So I chose to style this self defining piece in a very casual and a comfortable way possible. Plum girls like me can focus more on the comfort of any garment also with  the style statement. To be very frank if you have an eye catchy piece you should always make it a point to style it with a plain garment and let your neckpiece do the talking. I paired the neckpiece with my dad's white shirt with my trusted pair of  patch work ripped denims , black heels and a white watch. For my makeup Namrata went for a dewy look with pink lips and a semi bold eye also she enhanced my eyebrows to make my face look even more defined. This look is perfect for a brunch or a casual meetup with your friends and family.  

Details: 
Shirt: Dad's Closet
Jeans: Central
Necpiece: Ayesha Accessories
Watch: Guess
Heels: Tresmode


Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and stay tuned for the second look with Ayesha Accessories. Also attaching all the Instagram links down below and making it easier for you guys to find us! 






Thankyou All for reading! See you guys soon! :D

Signing Off,
Kshitija Adsul.

No comments:

Post a Comment