Saturday 1 July 2017

FashionSpectrumxFionaSolitaires



Fashion Spectrum
x
Fiona Solitaires


Hello! Lovely ladies! Welcome back to my blog. Firstly, I want to thank you, Yes you who is reading my article. It's all because of you I am here today and at this level with all your love and support. As you all know it was birthday yesterday and therefore I had to go for my pre-birthday shopping! This time I decided on going in for something more on the elegant and simpler way. I discovered this oh so lovely collection at the 'FIONA SOLITARES' store in Vashi which is the perfect match to ones own personality. It's not only about buying jewellery it's all about owning a priceless possession. 



Photography By: Bhavin Nahar

I wanted to go for a statement piece with some head turner design and also something that would be as catchy as the spark in you. At Fiona they have the finest collection of minimilastic jewellery which is perfect for any occasion such as weddings or parties also formal meetings too. Also they take up custom orders to give you the best what you deserve! 

For my first look I went for a single lined necklace, a single lined bracelet, heart shaped earrings and two mega stone finger rings in the silver base. I paired up all these pieces with a black pleated lace skirt, floral peplum top and my super comfy sheer bomber jacket to give it a more of a formal look in the monochrome palatte. 



For my second look I went for an elegant orange hue ethnic maxi dress and paired it up with an emerald green pendant and earring set to hit the colour blocking trend. With that I went for some similar kind of mega stone rings and single lined bracelet but this time in the golden base and also added up a set of  three bangles to make it look more Indiana! 

Also, Visit their Website: https://www.fionasolitaires.com/ and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FionaSolitaires/  for more! 


Details: 

Floral Top: Westside
Sheer Bomber Jacket: Allen Solly
Black Lace Skirt: Max Fashions
Orange Gown: Rajkumari Fashions





Fiona Solitaires - The new age solitaires are indeed ' A Girl's New best Friend '

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this blog and make sure you check out their collection super soon! Do not forget to share it with your bffs, moms and dearest aunties. I will be back with an another post soon, till then watch this space. Stay tuned and be happy! :D

Signing Out,
Kshitija Adsul.

No comments:

Post a Comment