Wednesday 9 November 2016

Get wedding ready!


Hello Lovely Ladies! Are you planning to attend a wedding lately? And you don't want to buy a new dress just for a single wedding? Then here is a very quick trendy trick this wedding season. For that the wedding essentials should be kept in mind. This one of the wedding looks I opted for and therefore I am sharing it with you guys. So, let's begin with a elegant wedding or a reception look!





For the girls who don't like those heavy weight Anarkalis or Sarees this is the most comfortable look you can ever go for. No flaws, no problems. I have paired up a simple royal blue kurta with a traditional bordered dupatta and plain beige bottoms. You guys can take any of your plain coloured kurta, get a suitable duppatta and flaunt it! According to me,This is our usual traditional go to look. If your kurta is a heavy worked one then you guys should probably go for a plain contrast coloured duppatta any which ways you guys feel comfy in!




Now when you say 'Shadi' then the first question in every female's mind is, What will I wear? :p With that comes the Jewellery, makeup, hairdo etc. We girls kind off don't want to be over accessorized on any kind of look may it be traditional or a western outfit! So, on this traditional wear I have paired up a single statement jewellery that is my heavy look earring. With that I have kept my eye makeup and lips bold with a black bindi which is always a yay!

Details: 
Kurta: Soch
Duppatta: Material from Thailand
Beige bottoms: Max




Hope you guys enjoyed reading through this post! Rock this wedding season with the simplest yet elegant look :) See you until next time!

Signing Out, 
Kshitija Adsul.


No comments:

Post a Comment