Saturday 8 October 2016

The Jacket Story!


The Jacket Story!

Hello Girls! I know I am super late with this post but here it is finally. A basic leather jacket is a must have in every girls wardrobe. Don't we all love the sporty chic look we get when we style a jacket perfectly and feel super sexy? Here is a simple look I tried with my yellow leather jacket and pink chrome shoes.

Picture Credits: Darwin Antony

Make-up by: Reena Nikharge










































I styled my jacket with a plain white top tucked in my trusted pair of black denims and pink chrome shoes that compliments my whole look. Adding it up with my black and golden watch with a cool pair of shades makes it more organised and sporty. 
I have kept my hair tied up in our old school pony tail with a creamy make-up and red lips. This is the perfect look for a concert, clubbing, short flight or a formal meet-up. The leather jacket is the style changer in any look, pair it up correctly and you are ready to rock.


Details: 

Jacket: Zara
Top: OMG
Shoes: Fleashoppers
Watch: D'signer
Shades: Colaba










































Hope you guys find this post helpful! See you guys next time! :D
Lots of love to all <3

Signing Out,

Kshitija Adsul.



No comments:

Post a Comment