Monday 6 June 2016

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!


Hello girls! I am back with a new post today and its is all about dressing simple yet looking hot! There is this online store called 'E-VOUGE' which makes customized tee-shirts for all you pretty ladies. You can follow them on instagram as well. Check out my instagram @kshitija_fashionspectrum as I will be tagging them on my posts and it will be easier for you guys to find some cool stuff out there.








So, You must be having this concept of styling a customized tee with you trusted pair of blue or black denims but this time lets make it a bit more stylish! Here, I have worn my old white midi with my tee on the above. I have folded my tee such that it looks I have tucked my tee-shirt inside a plain white skirt. You can also use a mini skirt, hot shorts and palazzo pants to pair up with your tee!
Accessorizing the look in the right way is a must, so to give a hot chick look I went with my white bordered sunglasses and white base box heels. Have a look at the complete outfit:

DETAILS:
Tee: E-VOUGE
White midi: H&M
Footwear: Flipkart
Sunglasses: Colaba









Photo Credits: SAKSHI RAUT
Editing Credits: DARWIN ANTONY 

Thanks Guys, will be back with the next post soon, Till then stay tuned!
And follow me on snapchat: ksh_1998
Instagram: kshitija_fashionspectrum

Signing out,
Kshitija Adsul.

No comments:

Post a Comment