Tuesday 3 September 2019

Get Brunch Ready!

Get Brunch Ready!


Hey Guys! Welcome back to my blog. Having a girl gang brunch meet? Or all your work collegues want to catch up? We all have been in this situation where an impromptu outing pops up and we are clueless about what to wear! Not to worry, here is a small #OUTFITINSPO for all. 

Photography by: Pranit Shinde
Makeup and Hair: Neha Gaikwad



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Dress: Lifestyle Stores
Bag: H&M
Heels: H&M
Glares: Colaba Causeway

So, I grabbed a shirt dress that was lying in my wardrobe since ages because honestly I thought that the silhouette was too outdated. I thought to give it a try once again and keep it very basic. I styled it with my my formal sling bag, my trusted pair of heels and my vintage sunglasses with a messy hair-do. As vintage fashion is coming back, keeping it simple I realized that every outdated style can be revived and styled differently as per our convenience. Here are a few pictures for your reference. 



Coming to the end, Hope this post was helpful and would like to re-create it. Do let me know if you would like to see something specific :)

Signing Off,
Kshitija Adsul.









No comments:

Post a Comment