Thursday 9 November 2017

FashionSpectrumxTheVanca


The Vanca Girl!

Hey Guys! I am back with another post. I have been recently crushing over this cute maxi dress which The Vanca gifted me this Diwali. I have styled two different looks with the same garments which can be worn for different occasions. So without any futher ado let's get started!

Clicked by: Chetan Umredkar

Comfort over fashion has always been my mantra and I believe in what feels good looks good. Ruffles have been my favorite since a very long time becasue it gives a more of a vintage vibe to ones own styling. Maxi dresses have been on my top listers in my wardrobe essentials because no one can go wrong with a maxi dress. Adding up a perfect slit maxi dress with ruffles make up a beautiful design and so is this dress from 'The Vanca'.

Look 1: The Glam Slam 

This look is simply stylish and easy to create. I paired up a monochrome shirt with an old school zig-zag pattern and a pair of white feathered earrings with my pink ruffle maxi dress. I styled my shirt on the shoulders to give it a more of a classier look. For my footwear I chose to go with my trusted pair of beige heels to mix match the entire outfit.






Look 2: The College Girl

For this look I simply wore my monochrome shirt over the maxi dress and tied the bottom of the shirt to make it look like a jacket. You can go for a pair of specs or a watch with this look to be college ready. For my makeup I kept the lips bold and eye sharp winged with minimal bronzer on my cheek bones. And here we go, Two easy looks that will turn heads when you walk ;)





Details: 
Dress: The Vanca
Shirt: Colaba Causeway
Earrings: Calire's
Footwear: Haute Curry

That's up for today, hope you guys liked this post and found it helpful in some way. You can shop from 'The Vanca' at https://www.thevanca.com/ :)
See you guys soon with another post, till then stay tuned!
Also do not forget to smile or make someone smile today :D

Signing Out,
Kshitija Adsul.

No comments:

Post a Comment